Ordering your lights
- How do I place my lighting order online?
- Can I give you my details over the phone?
- Can I order by fax?
- Can you rush my order?
- What are my payment options?
- Is there a minimum order quantity?
- Do you offer free samples?
- Do you have a printed catalogue?
- Do you work with the trade/offer trade prices?
- Do you have an affiliate marketing program?
- What is your contact information for the press?
- I am a lighting manufacturer, how do I submit my products for consideration?
- Where can I read feedback/comments/testimonials from your customers?
Order tracking and updates
- Will I get an email confirmation after I place my order?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How do I make changes to my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- When will my order ship?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- How are the goods packed?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What is the shipping cost?
- What are my shipping options?
- Will all the items on my order ship together or separately?
- What if my order is undeliverable?
- My order arrived damaged. What happens next?
Returns, exchanges and refunds
- What is your return and exchange policy?
- How long before I receive my refund?
- Can I return bespoke fittings?
- Do you charge a restocking fee?
- Can I exchange my lights?
Security privacy and contacts
- Are online transactions on your site secure?
- How do you use my contact information?
- Our Privacy and Security Policy
- Contact us
Ordering your lights
- How do I place my lighting order online? You are just a few simple clicks away from placing your order on line. After you have filled your shopping basket, proceed to checkout by following the simple registration and payment instructions. We will guide you through the checkout process with easy to follow instructions. We use “SagePay” as our payment gateway, the UK’s leading internet payment processing company. Your transaction is 100% secure, hosted on SSL certified pages, giving you peace of mind.
- I am happier ordering by phone…Can I give you my details over the phone? We understand this and we would love to talk to you! You can call our free phone number 0800-043-5014, from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. If you are calling from outside the UK, please call us on our landline +44 (0) 29 2070 7334. If you call on weekends, out of hours or National Bank Holidays, you will be put through to our call centre, who will take a message for you. We always pick up our messages and return these as soon as possible during working hours.
- Can I order by fax? You are welcome to fax over your order details. Our fax number is 029 2070 7334 (Outside the UK +44 29 2070 7334). Please also use this number if you have a product enquiry or quotation request you wish to fax over to us.
- Is it possible to rush my order? Typically the lead time from you placing your order to receiving your lights is 5 working days to 10 working days. In the case of Murano chandeliers, large orders, off catalogue, and custom work the lead time is a little longer, typically between 3 and 6 weeks. This is because as well as being individually hand crafted lights, the glass studios are more often than not small companies that are only able to produce a certain amount of product each week. Nevertheless, when needed we can often speed up production. All we ask is you email us, or call us, and we will see by how much we can speed up your order by checking our warehouse or German distribution centre. Once goods are ready, we can ship to you on a special 2 day service- Normally goods take 4 days to ship from Italy to the UK on our standard road service, but a special 2 day import service is available with TNT at an extra cost.
- What are my payment options? We accept all major credit and debit cards. You order can be transacted on-line using Visa, MasterCard or American Express . You can also request pay by bank transfer, in any of the following currencies UK£, Euros or US$ . If you are a UK resident may also pay us by cheque.
- Do you have a minimum order quantity? There is no minimum order requirement from Mallory Custom Lighting.
- Do you offer samples? Upon request we are able to send out samples of Murano glass for customers who are interested in purchasing a Murano / Venetian chandelier from us. Over the years we have found this to be a much appreciated service, and of great help to our customers when they are undecided or perhaps not too sure about a colour choice. We can also send out fabric shade samples, lead crystal octagons and pendalogues.
- Do you have a printed catalogue you can send me? We do not have a single catalogue that shows all of our products. This would be impractical to print as we represent such a large number of Italian lighting manufacturers. However, we are able to send you relevant catalogues of particular manufacturers if we have them in stock. Please contact us if there is a particular style or specific manufacturer you are seeking. We can also post or email high resolution images of any models you may be interested in.
- Do you work with the trade/offer trade prices? We are very happy to offer you trade terms as a trade customer/account. You must be a bona-fide trade customer to qualify for discounts. In the UK, we will need to see your VAT registration number or a business letterhead, or failing this some other proof that you are an active and established business. American customers with reseller numbers, or registered companies will also qualify for trade terms. Please contact us with your requirements, and we will help you, via phone email or fax.
- Do you have an affiliate marketing program? Yes, we do offer an affiliate program. For details please email us at [email protected], we will send you details of the affiliate programs of all our companies
- What is your contact information for the press? Magazine/Press enquiries:- We are able to offer Media support by supplying high resolution images for print, and we are able to contribute articles for your magazine (both online and offline) and offer expert industry opinion and advice. A condition of our article writing service is that all our contributions must be credited. Please contact us by phone or at [email protected]
- I am a manufacturer. How do I introduce my products for consideration? We are always searching for new products and manufacturers. Please email us at [email protected] love to hear from you – providing the goods are Italian!
- Where can I read feedback from your customers? If you’d like to know what our customers say about us from all around the world, please visit our testimonials page.
Order tracking and updates
- How do I check the status of my order? Either email us at [email protected] or call us to check the status of your order. We will always email you when your order has been dispatched from Italy and notify you of the estimated delivery time. You can then either email us at [email protected] and we will give you a delivery update, or you can call us.Your lights are delivered by FedEx DHL or UPS. In the case of large consignments we place the goods on a pallet and use an overland lorry service.
- Will I get an email confirmation after I place my order? As soon as you have placed your order online you will receive an immediate confirmation. For orders that are placed over the telephone or by fax you will receive a confirmation the same working day as soon as our team processes your order. We will also post you a printed invoice.
- How do I make changes to my order? Please check your order confirmation immediately upon receipt to verify the details of your order are correct and what you wanted. You are welcome to change or amend your order, call us on +44 (0) 29 2070 7037 as soon as possible with changes so we can process your request
- Can I cancel my order? If you decide you no longer want your order and it has not yet been dispatched, please email us your cancellation at [email protected]. We will process your cancellation and refund your credit card or debit card, or if you have paid by bank transfer or cheque, we will issue a refund cheque.
- When will my order ship? As soon as the lights are ready at our warehouse in Italy they are shipped to you on a 4 day Italy/UK service. We will email you to notify you of the dispatch day and estimated arrival day. You can also email us to find out when the order is ready for shipping, and we should be able to give you a pretty firm idea of the shipping date.
- Do you ship to Post Office Boxes? We are currently unable to ship to a post office box. The only exception is some Middle Eastern states where P.O. boxes are recognized by FedEx.
- How are the goods packed? All our goods are specially packed to cope with the rigours of international shipping. Some models, and all Murano chandeliers, will be supplied disassembled, with parts packed in vacuum or other protective packaging to minimize the risk of damage in transit. In the unlikely event of any parts arriving damaged, we will send out replacements.
- Do you ship internationally? We frequently ship to international customers, and welcome your business. Please email us with your delivery address, and the items you are interested in purchasing, and we will send you a quotation including shipping door to door, and purchasing instructions. International Customs Charges:In some countries, outside of the EU, purchases may be subject to local duties and taxes. Mallory Custom Lighting is not responsible for the collection or payment of these duties, and if applied they remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
- What is the shipping cost? Shipping to a UK mainland address and mainland Europe is charged at a flat rate of £00.00 (Zero) per order. For deliveries outside the UK mainland (Channel Islands and outer Islands) a supplement may be charged. Shipping costs for the rest of the world are charged according to weight/volume. Please contact us for a price.
- What are my shipping options? We work with FED EX, DHL, UPS and TNT. The standard Italian import service is 4 days. We are able to offer a special 2 day import service, which is subject to a surcharge.
- Will the items on my order ship together or separately? Sometimes orders are made up of products from different suppliers. In this instance we may ship the order separately. However, only one shipping charge will be made.
- What if my order is undeliverable? If FedEx/UPS or any of our other carriers are unable to deliver your order due to an incorrect address, the order will be returned to us. At this stage you will be responsible for any reshipping fees charged to redeliver the package. In the case of absence on delivery day:- We will attempt delivery 3 times, and will notify you of such action. After this period the order is returned to us until you are able to take delivery. A redelivery fee will be charged in this instance.
- My order arrived damaged, what happens next? Please inspect your goods as soon as you have received them, or at least within 7 days of purchase. If any of the items have been damaged, contact us, and we will replace these items for you. If you are able to take a photograph we would appreciate this. In some instances we may collect the damaged item on behalf of our insurance company.
Returns exchanges and refunds
- What is your return and exchange policy? If, for up to 30 days a fitting does not meet with your total 100% satisfaction for any reason, you are welcome to return it. It must be complete, and unlike with many other shops, Mallory Custom Lighting has no irritating re-stocking fees. Currently our policy is to also pay for the cost of the return. You must notify us in writing or by phone of your wish to return your purchase within 30 days of receiving it. This is because we have a limited time frame in which to seek recourse with our suppliers for faulty/incorrect goods, and with the carriers for any damage in transit. This returns policy applies to all the chandeliers and fittings you see online, and does not apply to custom projects, special orders and off-catalogue items which are not returnable under any circumstances, unless faulty. In addition trade accounts are subject to a separate trade terms & returns policy. This is sent to you with your first trade order, and is available upon request.The written or verbal consent of Mallory Custom Lighting must be obtained before cancellation of any order becomes operative. Under no circumstances may goods be returned without first notifying the Company.
Before returning goods, we welcome any feedback you can give for the reasons for your return, as the feedback is important in helping us improve our service. The returned goods should be carefully packed in their original packaging where possible, to minimize the risk of damage in transit.
- How long before I receive my refund? After we receive your package and inspect the items, you will receive an email confirming refund total. Refunds will be issued in 3 to 5 business days. Please allow adequate time for your banking institution to process the credit.
- Can I return bespoke/customized lighting? Due to the nature of customized lighting (i.e. it cannot be resold) we are unable to offer refunds on this type of fitting.
- Do you charge a re-stocking fee? For standard online catalogue items purchased online, there is no re-stocking fee.
- Can I exchange my lights? You are welcome to exchange your lights for others if you change your mind. Please contact us via email or telephone.
Security privacy and contacts
- Are online transactions on your site secure? All the information you provide, including your credit card information, is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
- How do you use my contact information? We ask for your email address so that we can email you an order confirmation, or contact you for updates. We need your phone number to contact you in case we need to give you an order update, or if there is a problem with your delivery. We never rent or sell your contact information to anybody, for anything.
- Our Privacy & Security Policy. Our pledge to you, our customer Mallory Custom Lighting respects your privacy. Our Internet site is designed to be of service to you. In order to provide you with the best products, timely information and quality customer service, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our on-line information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Your personal information: what we collect and how we use itWhen you purchase products from Mallory Custom Lighting we collect your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
First, we use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order. In fulfilling your order, we share your personal information with outside parties to the extent necessary to fulfill your order.
- Your first purchase from Mallory Custom Lighting – We use the information you provide to:
- Automatically place you on our e-mail newsletter list to receive e-mail newsletters of new products and sale items, unless you decide to unsubscribe at time of registration.
- Subsequent purchases from Mallory Custom Lighting – If you have purchased products from Mallory Custom Lighting before, unless you click the link to edit your subscription profile at the time your order is confirmed, your subscription status will remain unchanged.
- Whether you are making a first purchase or any subsequent purchase, if you later decide that you want to be removed from a list, simply follow the instructions in the section “Unsubscribing” below.
- When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, we collect your e-mail address so that we can send you our e-mail newsletters with, special offers and updates about products and services. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us.
- Upon completing your purchase, we may present other offers via e-mail newsletters.
At any time you can unsubscribe to our newsletter/mailing list sending an e-mail to [email protected], with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
Requests to be unsubscribed will be processed immediately. However you may receive additional newsletters for up to one week. Delays may occur if the e-mail address or postal address information you provide does not match the information in our database.
Links to/from Other Sites
To enhance your shopping experience, Mallory Custom Lighting may have links to other sites on the Internet that are owned by third party vendors and other third parties (external sites), or you may come to Mallory Custom Lighting from a link from an external site. These other web sites will have their own rules on privacy that you should review. Mallory Custom Lighting is not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites.
Cookies are small text files by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is sent back to the server each time you view a page on the website and it allows a web site to identify and track its visitors.
Cookies on our website
We use the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- oscSid – This cookie is used by this website to identify you as a user between page loads. This allows this website to remember certain settings, like the contents of your shopping cart. This cookie is destroyed each time you close your browser.
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- utma, utmb, utmc, and utmz – Google Analytics gathers anonymous data regarding visitors to this website, how many pages you view and how long you stay on the website. We use this information to improve the service we can offer you. You can opt out of this service on all websites using this Google tool by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- di, dt, loc, uid, psc, uvc, atuvc and uid – Addthis.com allows users to share pages easily with their social network. It also remembers your preferences of which services you like to share through (ie Twitter, Facebook etc). They do not allow access to any of your information stored on Social Networks. You can opt out of this service on all websites using this AddThis too by visiting http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- datr, lu, locale, x-src– These cookies are set by Facebook and allow you to comment on our site from your Facebook account. No personal information is gathered from your Facebook account.
You may disable cookies on our website but it may result in you not being able to complete your purchase.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu “Files”> “Preferences”
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit Card details and Security
When you enter your credit or debit card details onto our website, we do not have access to those details and no details will be kept by our systems. We can access only sufficient information in order to process refunds.
Should you decide to re-purchase you will have to re-submit your payment card details. This is for YOUR security.
Where you have given your details to us via telephone, once processed, any hard copy of that information is destroyed. However, our payment processes stores those details in an encrypted format so that we can process any repeat payments or refunds that are necessary. Mallory Custom Lighting will never process a transaction without first notifying you, and will immediately refund any payments that have been made in error.
Notice of Changes
DOWNLOAD OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please download our “Full terms and conditions” here:-Full Terms and Conditions
Please download our Acceptable use of policy”:-Acceptable use of policy
Please download our “Policy cookie and security policy”:-Policy cookie and security policy
- Your first purchase from Mallory Custom Lighting – We use the information you provide to:
- Contact Us To contact us by telephone, email, post or fax: UK Office:Mallory Custom Lighting
74 Stanwell Road
Vale Of Glamorgan
Tel. +44 (0) 29 2070 7037
Fax. +44 (0) 29 2070 7334
Email. [email protected]
VAT. GB 811 09 29 57 (UK)
Registered in the UK 07050766
Via Roma 90
Cuasso al monte
Tel. + 39 0332 2222 35
Fax. + 39 0332 2229 26